We at Netherrealm are constantly trying to enhance and enrich the experience of our games, and improving the online experience is among the most requested areas of our player base. With the MKX Enhanced Online Beta, we are exploring new technology and methodology to bring our fans more responsive, seamless online matches. Throughout this multi-week event, we will be listening to our fans as they tell us what is working, and more importantly, what still needs improvements. For those who join the event, we encourage, and are open to feedback following every match.
We are looking for existing MKX players who have logged at least one hour of online playtime to gauge the effectiveness of the technology in this test. If you would like to help the development team in testing out this new technology, then we ask you take the following steps.
- Choose the console platform of which you played MKX.
- Enter the email to your WBPlay account which is connected with your game
- Click Enter and make sure you see the sign up confirmation.
- Wait. Our teams will verify your account and then select the players who best match the criteria.
- Starting the week of January 18th, we will begin to send invite emails with a code for the beta. Go to your system of choice, redeem, and begin the beta.